Anambra south senatorial race 2019: Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Andy Ubah - Akelicious | Latest News Headlines| Politics, Entertainment, Sport

Just In

Sunday

Anambra south senatorial race 2019: Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Andy Ubah

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah challenges the senator representing anambra south Andy Ubah and other aspirants to show ndi anambra south what they have done in their constituency!

Impacting on your constituents is not by giving them bags of rice or money but by the number functional industries you have built for your people to give them jobs .
I built Ifeanyi Ubah stadium in Nnewi with an academy which is FIFA and CAF approved  ,
I have Authority News paper in Nnewi,
I built Authority fm radio in my constituency,
I didn't build these companies with government grants or as a public office holder but with personal money  ,all these investments I brought in Anambra have created alot of jobs for our youths .
I challenge both our serving senator representing anambra south and my co aspirants to show ndi anambra south what they have done for them... Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah tells social media influencers during a 5hour interactive session at his residence .

My take.....

As a leader of youths ,I have always canvassed that youths should be concerned about voting politicians who have impacted on lives of his people long before they joined politics than falling for those sugar coated tongue politicians whose campaign manifesto centres on what they will do when elected with public funds not with their personal money .
A capacity leader is known by how many jobs he/she has created for his people ,going about giving people money,bags of rice ,will not feed them forever but jobs will serve them better.
Any politician who tells you that he has done this or that ,please quietly use your phone to Google it immediately to confirm it before they deceive you.
As 2019 election draws closer ,look before you leap to avoid had I know .


No comments:

Post a Comment